Welcome to Future Metering Services
The Operations and Maintenance Team has the capacity to undertake all operational aspects of pressure control systems from low pressure (<75mbar) through to high pressure (80bar).
We employ teams of technicians with many years experience in commissioning, maintaining, operating, testing, purging and decommissioning pressure control systems and associated metering and pipe work installations. Selected teams hold Gas Safe CMET 2 registration; this allows the teams to carry out work downstream of the meter on all installations.
Our existing clients include:
- EDF Energy - Pipeline and power station gas supply maintenance,
- Npower, Co-Generation - Pipeline and CHP gas supply maintenance,
- SSE - CHP gas supply maintenance and purging services,
- EON - CHP gas supply maintenance,
- Rolls Royce - Pipeline and valve maintenance,
- Tata Steels - Pipeline and gas supply maintenance,
- Saltend Cogeneration Company Ltd (SCCL) - Testing and purging services,
- Mitsubishi Power Systems Europe Ltd - Gas turbine fuel gas system testing / purging,
- Fulcrum Pipelines Ltd - Commissioning and maintenance of pressure reduction installations.
FMS Operations and Maintenance offer national coverage and 24 hour emergency standby cover is provided to many of our clients.
FMS Operations and Maintenance are part of the Future Energy Group and can call upon additional resources and expertise of gas pipeline, pressure reduction, metering and Biogas injection design, installation and project management from <75mbar up to 80bar.