Future Utility Solutions - Services
Our team of Technical Engineers and Project Managers draw on their expertise considering Fuel Poverty, Energy Sustainability
and Carbon Reduction targets to enable us to provide you with a full feasibility study to assist you in establishing the optimum
cost for your infrastructure.
We shall advise you on any of the technical solutions to watercourse, rail crossing, scientific, environment and archaeological issues that will assist you through your planning application.
We ensure that best practices are implemented to reduce the impact on the environment and provide guidance on your Health & Safety management systems.
Design & Project Management
Design of your utility infrastructure is critical for planning and budgeting. Our in house design solutions are tailored to
meet your on site requirements to fulfil your needs whether they are for the provision of gas, water or electric.
Our technical knowledge and expertise enables us to assist you in determining the supply load profile to your site and advise on aspects of efficiency.
We can also assist with legal and statutory permissions (wayleaves and easements), planning and highway noticing. Customers can have confidence that we provide practical and cost effective solutions to all aspects of infrastructure design.
Our service is structured to resolve issues that developers have experienced with the current network owners and their sub-contractors.
We provide a single point of contact and tailored service to suit your utility requirements. You can mix and match any number
of the services that we offer:
- Isolation of gas supplies for site demolition,
- Co-ordination of temporary supplies for site requirements,
- Design of water, gas and electrical supplies,
- Installation of all mains and services,
- Installation of cabling for street lighting,
- Installation of chambers and ducting for telecommunications,
- Co-ordinating and arrangement of energy supplier agreements,
- Installation of meters for water, gas and electric.